Using Pianobooster with VST?

Serge
Hi, I like the idea of Pianobooster, but there's one small problem with it... it works only with my digital piano midi output, is there any way to use sounds from a vst? like TruePianos/Pianoteq ?

Thanks :)

Re: Using Pianobooster with VST?

Louis B.
Administrator
I am not familiar with vst, but don't they provide a midi connection?
Midi yoke may help if vst provides the wrong type of midi connection.

Does any body else know how to get this working?

L.
On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Serge [via Piano Booster]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I like the idea of Pianobooster, but there's one small problem with
> it... it works only with my digital piano midi output, is there any way to
> use sounds from a vst? like TruePianos/Pianoteq ?
>
> Thanks :)

Re: Using Pianobooster with VST?

CarlM
Maybe jack (http://jackaudio.org/) will help you.