scale mode... feature request

chibi-boost
Hi,

   I realise development has pretty much ceased but I thought I'd post this idea anyway.

When learnig scales, you need to have them even in the loudness of each note as well as tempo and note accuracy. The last two are covered already by PB, but it would be nice if you could choose a mode where the volume of each note was analysed and if they all fall within some range, then yay!, you get a big tick, but otherwise PB highlights the notes that were too loud or too soft.

thanks
-s

Re: scale mode... feature request

romul