no sound

dom#1
Hello,

I installed the latest version on my windows xp, after finishing that I could load a Midi File easily. But there is no sound wenn I play it - listen, follow you and play along are completley silent . I routed it also on the correct MIDI interface - in and output. I tried many different settings, but nothing helped.
It installed properly without error messages, but I hear nothing!

My midi interface is a: us - 122L (TASCAM). This one works perfect with my cubase and several midi instruments, and they are all working!

What's the problem here? Please help me!!

dom

Re: no sound

Louis B.
Administrator
dom

You should hear sound from your PC speakers when from the PB setup/Midi
setup you select the MIDI output to be "MS GM Wavetable
Synthesizer" (but you will have latency problems with this synth).

Please list _all_ the devices you getting on the PB "MIDI Output
devices" drop down list. Also please list each of the midi synths that
you have available to be used as a sound generator. Also is the midi
input working? you should see vertical lines on the Score that
correspond to the notes you are playing on the piano.

Are you using VST?

Louis

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 04:18 -0800, dom [via Piano Booster] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I installed the latest version on my windows xp, after finishing that
> I could load a Midi File easily. But there is no sound wenn I play it
> - listen, follow you and play along are completley silent . I routed
> it also on the correct MIDI interface - in and output. I tried many
> different settings, but nothing helped.
> It installed properly without error messages, but I hear nothing!
>
> My midi interface is a: us - 122L (TASCAM). This one works perfect
> with my cubase and several midi instruments, and they are all
> working!
>
> What's the problem here? Please help me!!
>
> dom

Re: no sound

dom#1
sorry for the delay! I fixed it! Thank you very much!