feature request

tapersmith
Hi, first let me start by thanking you for a great, easy to use program! I am using your test version 0.6.6 on windows 8 and it is working well with my Casio px350. One feature I thought would be useful would be the ability to mute selected individual tracks other than the one the user is playing. At times it would be nice to eliminate tracks that are either a distraction or overwhelming. Of course this is not critical but would be somewhat useful. Thanks again!

Re: feature request

Louis B.
Administrator
Hello,

 I hope you are still there after such a long time for me to reply.

Thanks for your suggestion.

However PB may already do what you want! Have you tried moving the slider that is next to the list of parts on the side window on the left hand side. This allows you to boost or reduce the volume of the single instrument that is selected. Clicking on a different part/instrument (eg Strings or Bass) will allow just that instrument to be boosted or reduced.

I hope that works for you.

Louis.

Re: feature request

tapersmith
Thanks, for replying. I had not noticed that feature before thanks!
I hope you are still working on developing the program it is a great learning tool.
I have been using Synthesia quite a bit lately, but I like you program better for learning to read the note locations on the staffs. If you ever get it to the point of being able to show the actual note timing, ie; 1/8, 1/4 & 1/2 notes, That would really be useful. But I understand this is freeware and there is only so so much charity one has time for. Thanks again!