add Arch Linux section on Download page (it is available now)?

add Arch Linux section on Download page (it is available now)?

frantic1048
I just make an Arch Linux package for piano booster:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pianobooster/

piano booster on arch

(click to view full resolution)

Arch Linux users can use AUR helpers like yaourt to install:

    yaourt pianobooster

Could you add a section for Arch Linux on this Download page ?
http://pianobooster.sourceforge.net/download.html

BTW, I found some issues on src/CMakeLists.txt during building.

On Line 7:

    LINK_LIBRARIES (asound)

should be

    LINK_LIBRARIES (asound pthread GL)

to make GCC find these needed libs.

And Line 16:

    SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(pianobooster PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "-mwindows")

The "-mwindows" flag is not for GCC on Linux, it seems for GCC on Cygwin/MinGW.

Maybe this flag should in previous WIN32 block.

I made a small patch make things work.
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/fix-missing-libs-and-useless-flag.patch?h=pianobooster

Would you consider fixing them in upstream ?

Re: add Arch Linux section on Download page (it is available now)?

romul