Yamaha P85

mvaladis
Hi, i just looked for a keyboard with 88es and i found yamaha p85.I am looking for a stage piano,digital piano or a midi controller with 88es to conect it in a midi device and then to play from ivory synthology.I don't care about the voice of speakers (if it have) ,but i care the most about the keyboard quality. I want to have a  good feeling of a realistic piano.I found yamaha p85 at the internet but i don't try it.I would know about p85 and i would be pleased if you suggest me a cheap pianos or midi controllers with a good keyboard and midi device.I care only for this.I remind you i haven't high economical afford !!
Thank you in advance...!!