Two or more key signatures in one MIDI file

Two or more key signatures in one MIDI file

ap1325
Thank you for making Piano Booster, I like the program a lot. I just need to make some MIDI files to learn note reading on different key signatures.

I tried a MIDI file that works on one key signature and for the second time the chorus repeats, it goes up one semitone, changing the key signature. But Piano Booster keeps using the same key signature writing notes in a way that looks like a big mess.
Could you improve piano booster so it can somehow detect when the key signature changes? That way it can write the key signature change on the screen automatically. So on key changes, the notes will be more easy to read for all piano booster users.