Re: new version 0.6.6.test for linux????

Re: new version 0.6.6.test for linux????

Louis B.
Administrator

Follow the sourceforge link on the website. On source forge it is under the code heading.

On Oct 15, 2012 10:33 PM, "pianoDude [via Piano Booster]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I see you have only a windows executable for the new version 0.6.6.test

any chance of letting me access the svn so I can build it on my linux box (the older version is still in the repos)
and I cant find the 6.6 src download

Regards

http://piano-booster.2625608.n2.nabble.com/new-version-0-6-6-test-for-linux-tp7572485.html
To start a new topic under Piano Booster Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Piano Booster Users, click here.
NAML

Re: new version 0.6.6.test for linux????

pianoDude
Here,s where I went to
http://pianobooster.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pianobooster/trunk/

and I got the tarball!

Re: new version 0.6.6.test for linux????

robert1968
Hi

I compiled latest linux version pianobooster Version 0.6.6.svn.31-7-12 on Ubuntu 12.04

Binary attached.

Download the binary attached here pianobooster and copy to /usr/local/bin/pianobooster directory

Start it with --lights parameter, so you will have led lamp guide (only if your piano has led lamps :) ) which is the most fun part of PianoBooster!

#pianobooster --lights

Have fun. :)
Robert

Re: new version 0.6.6.test for linux????

pianoDude
Thanks a lot Robert1968   much appreciated

Regards