Proposal: possibility to show finger indication for current note

Proposal: possibility to show finger indication for current note

Mauro Conti
Hallo, my name is Mauro, and I am using PianoBooster since from 2014. I am a poor beginner to play Piano, and I developed for myself a nice ( and useful in my opinion) capability: making a little modification into the midi file itself, I added to PianoBooster the capability to show over the note symbol,  a number between 1 to 5 to indicate the finger to use to play the note itself on the piano keyboard.
I find it very useful to study, in the right way, to play my music.

The midi file remains a normal and regular file, because I only modify the 3 lower bit of the volume level.

Maybe it could be possible to add this capability also in present new version of Pianobooster.

Ciao.