Problem with Start Bar in Ubuntu 18.04

RafaelMartinez
Hello there

I have a problem with PianoBooster on Ubuntu 18.04. Whenever I try to save a bar number and then I try to practice from there, the program relocates me to a different bar number from the one I chose. So I can never practice from where I want to. pianobooster.mkv

I uploaded a video in which it is shown how the accuracy bar blinks. The ScreenRecorder didn't capture how fast it really blinks though. Hopefully you can tackle the problem. Thanks in advance.

I installed the program from Ubuntu repositories.

Re: Problem with Start Bar in Ubuntu 18.04

RafaelMartinez
Update: This is a version of the program downloaded from the Ubuntu repositories. I downloaded an App Image of the program and it works fine. The version from the Ubuntu repositories is outdated.

Re: Problem with Start Bar in Ubuntu 18.04

Louis B.
Administrator
Ok great, I presume the  App Image of PB fixes the problem for you with the start bar.