Please help Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

Please help Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

oswald
I'm trying to use Piano Booster but I'm not successful
Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2540M CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.60 GHz
RAM i 8,00 GB
Tipo de sistema Sistema operacional de 64 bits, processador baseado em x64
System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

Piano Booster don't work

Please Help

Re: Please help Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

Louis B.
Administrator
Hello, You have not listed which OS you are running. I suspect you are running an old unsupported version of windows. The only thing I can suggest is to try this  old version of piano booster  version 0.6.6.-test or 0.6.4 see this download page https://sourceforge.net/projects/pianobooster/files/pianobooster/ ??

There is a very long thread about trying to get PB working on Windows 8.1 here : http://piano-booster.139.s1.nabble.com/Menu-bar-is-not-visible-td7572894.html I tried to get it working on Windows 8.1 but I could not.

I hope that old version works OK for you otherwise you will need to get a newer PC.

Louis

Re: Please help Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

oswald
hello
I'm using Piano Booster 1.0
Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 21H1
Installed    ‎06/‎25/‎2021
Compilation SO 19043.1165
Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

please help

Re: Please help Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

Louis B.
Administrator
Ok It is a new OS! Please try installing DirectX v11. I hope that fixes your problem. please let me know the result.

Louis

Re: Please help Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

oswald
Hello Louis

I downloaded DirectX
I installed PianoBooster 1.0.0
Did not work.

I uninstalled piano 1.0.0 and re-installed it with
PianoBoosterInstall-1.0.1-wip-opengl-b.exe
It didn't work either...

Thanks for your help

Re: Please help Menu doesn't appear, Notes doesn't appear, Midi doesn't work

Louis B.
Administrator
I am away at the moment and I will look at this in more detail when I get back in about a 5 days time. However if you run the test on  Qt-5.14.0-opengl-examples.zip  as described here: http://piano-booster.139.s1.nabble.com/Menu-bar-is-not-visible-tp7572894p7572995.html and report back with both examples.

Also i need to know if the old version of piano booster  version 0.6.6.-test or 0.6.4 see this download page https://sourceforge.net/projects/pianobooster/files/pianobooster/ works on your PC.

Thanks