Piano Booster does not start

uwekel
Hi! I have just download Piano Booster 0.6.4 and tried to run it on Ubuntu 10.04 on my netbook Samsung N310. Unfortunately it doesn't start up. In the terminal i get a Segmentation Error. On my desktop computer PB runs fine. I tried the deb-package as well as the compiled source, both with the same result. Any ideas?

Re: Piano Booster does not start

Louis B.
Administrator
Version 0.6.4B should fixe this problem. There is a link to the source code for 0.6.4b on the download page. Hopefully we will have a 0.6.4b Package for Ubuntu 10.04 soon.

Please let me know if this fixes the problem.

L.

Re: Piano Booster does not start

uwekel
Hi Louis,