PB window closes while trying to use a midi keyboard

PB window closes while trying to use a midi keyboard

ferno
I'm trying to use Piano Booster with a cheap MIDI keyboard, recognized as AKM320. But when I select this option on Midi Setup > Midi Input Device, and click the OK button, the Piano Booster main window closes.

With the PC keyboard, the program works well.

I'm using Ubuntu Studio 15.10, and Fluidsynth as MIDI Output.

There is some way to correct this?

Re: PB window closes while trying to use a midi keyboard

Carlos Marques
This is a reply to help all with the same problem, but using Windows like me.
In this case if you got the error of C++ Runtime Library you may try:
1. Open a commandcom window as administrator;
2. Issue the command : bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2800
3. Close window and restart computer

Wish you all nice sessions with PB.