PB is not letting me play all the notes, please help.

PB is not letting me play all the notes, please help.

marc
Hi!

What a great program Pianobooster is! I am just learning to play the piano and PB has been a great tool to teach me how to play.

The only problem I have had and which I would like to solve is that PB does not let me play all the notes in a song. The program sees the notes and plays them if you listen to the song but it does not allow me to play them. This makes is nearly impossible to learn the entire song by using PB.
Pb does the same with some of the MIDI's that came included so I guess the MIDI is not the problem.
If anyone knows how to solve this that would be great! Thanks in advance!!

Re: PB is not letting me play all the notes, please help.

randomuser3423
This happened to me while using Qsynth alongside Piano Booster. I got a new sound front file and that fixed it. My assumption is that the first one I was using was for a smaller keyboard. I hope that helps.

 http://hammersound.com/