PB display error?

hek

PB display error?

hek
Hi, I can play midi files and I hear my piano via the midi cable, but PB doesn't show any notes. Just a black windows on the right. What am I doing wrong? have PB running on ubuntu.

Cheers, Hek
hek

Re: PB display error?

hek

Re: PB display error?

robert1968
Hi,

I only reply you to support you. :)

I dont have any problem with my Pianobooster binary. It is shows notes and everything properly

hek

Re: PB display error?

hek
well, thanks ;-) I used PB some time ago on a different machine and it worked great, too. BTW what system do you have? Ubuntu, mac or Windows?

cheers, hek

Re: PB display error?

hpladds
Have you tried turning on/off setup>preferences>video optimization?