Notes dimmed out - not stopping on "follow you" mode

Notes dimmed out - not stopping on "follow you" mode

Hugo Tascon
Hello, I like the application of Piano Booster a lot. But after a while, something happened that is very annoying. I see that not all the notes are used as stop points in the "follow you" mode, and they appear dimmed (see attached image). Why did this happen, and how can I fix it to the way it was? Thanks!

Re: Notes dimmed out - not stopping on "follow you" mode

gamby
Are you using a MIDI Keyboard? The error looks like you are only using your computer keyboard.