Newbie help, I can't open files.

filosofiamanga
Hi, I just installed in my Ubuntu 10.04 Natty Piano Booster.
But when I try to open a midi file It told me that I can't open.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1AWX-3RIh0_MmQ2NTc4YjEtYTE4Ny00MmRhLWI1MmUtM2RkZGIyYTU0MjYy&hl=en_US

By the way, I don't have a midi keyboard, I just have the PC-keyboard in my computer.

Thanks!

Re: Newbie help, I can't open files.

filosofiamanga
Ok, after fighting so much, seem the problem is that I can't open .midi,
But I downloaded .mid and it seems fine.
Now I need to know how to convert my midis.

Re: Newbie help, I can't open files.

robert1968
Hi,

Is it enought just to rename midi to mid?

Robert

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:03 PM, filosofiamanga [via Piano Booster] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, after fighting so much, seem the problem is that I can't open .midi,
But I downloaded .mid and it seems fine.
Now I need to know how to convert my midis.

http://piano-booster.2625608.n2.nabble.com/Newbie-help-I-can-t-open-files-tp6646878p6649455.html
To start a new topic under Piano Booster Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Piano Booster Users, click here.