Music Font

KC74
Hello:
"Naming of the notes in the score and those your press on the keyboard". After see this new feature, I wonder, could Piano Booster use a music font to improve the sheet music?
I have found a Font with "Open Font License "  in this link
Is this posible?

Re: Music Font

Louis B.
Administrator
I tried that first using a bitmap for musical notes and proper font but
it ran much too slowly. I think I was maybe doing something wrong. I am
not so skilled at open gl programming. Hopefully some one else can
provide a working fix for this. But PB must run on slow machines and use
as little cpu as possible so as not to upset the music.

L.