Mac version Font Corruption using QGLWidget::renderText

Mac version Font Corruption using QGLWidget::renderText

Louis B.
Administrator
Hi Chris,

This email is sent from the PB dev forum

Sorry I took so long to reply but I have been really busy with work.

I did not notice your picture a first as it took some time for it to load. But the fonts look really bad.

A bit of Googling I have found this bug which I have added a comment on the end of the bug.

http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-5002

I think this problem will affect both PB version 0.6.2 and 0.6.4. Is it possible to use an old version of the QT library, possibly the same version of QT that you used to build 0.6.2?

Thanks
Louis

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Christian <xxxx@xxxx.xx> wrote:
Hi, here is a binary for the latest pianobooster. Unfortunately, on my mac the fonts in the sheet window are corrupt:

CRP

Re: Mac version Font Corruption using QGLWidget::renderText

CRP
I will try that.
BTW, I also installed pianobooster on my netbook (eeepc 901) running ubuntu 9.10, and it works amazingly well, very fast and no noticeable lag!!!

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, here is a binary for the latest pianobooster. Unfortunately, on my mac the fonts in the sheet window are corrupt:

This email was sent by christian-12 (via Nabble)
Your replies will appear at http://n2.nabble.com/Mac-version-Font-Corruption-using-QGLWidget-renderText-tp4164074p4164074.html
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion

Re: Mac version Font Corruption using QGLWidget::renderText

Louis B.
Administrator
Yes I am quite pleased now; changing to Ubuntu 9.10 also fixed the
horizontal tearing issues. It is running now how I originally hoped.

Louis