I need Help getting it started

Cyclone999
I love piano booster but it wont work on my new machine running Windows 10. It loads but looks incomplete.  No File bar, No songs loading, (I figured out how to get them to show up but they still won't load or play.) The screen is white and blank where it is supposed to be black and no content is showing up but the play button and other gui objects are showing up just no the file bar.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling sever times.
I tried deleting a file called Piano Booster.ini and there was no such file and so such directory as specified in red in the FAQ's
I even tried running it in compatibility mode.  It used to work just fine on my older machine with Windows 7
Anyone else have this problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated.  If I find a solution, I will post it.

Re: I need Help getting it started

Magnus_Johansson
Piano Booster works fine in Windows 10 here. Would you consider installing a Linux system alongside Windows to see if Piano Booster is working there?