I broke FluidSynth (Windows)

Holger
Hi,

I am using Piano Booster with my Aerophone ("Electronic Saxophone") and it's fantastic.

However after completing the demo songs I fiddled with the settings of FluidSynth and now I only hear distorted sound. Reinstalling did not fix the issue for me.

Can someone confirm, that this is the default setting?

Thank you!
Holger

Re: I broke FluidSynth (Windows)

Louis B.
Administrator
Yes I need to add a default setting button to fluid synth and FAQ about this. Just delete the config file called "Piano Booster.ini" on windows it is in "\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\PianoBooster\Piano Booster.ini" and linux it is in "/home/<your user name>/.config/PianoBooster/Piano Booster.ini"

I am glad you are a enjoying using Piano Booster. My main instrument is the flute and whistle rather than the piano. Please post back if that fixes it.

Re: I broke FluidSynth (Windows)

Holger
Wow - that was quick :) . Fixed!