How to display both notes?

Laserbeak43
hello,
I've loaded a basic MIDI file with all notes on channel 1.
I can view right and left hand parts, it seems Piano Booster auto-detects them, but I cannot view them both at the same time. How do I do this?

Re: How to display both notes?

JasonWoof
pianobooster has failed to assign hands to the tracks (it only does this automatically if your track numbers are 4 and 3)

You want to manually assign the hands, to do this, right click on the parts (eg on "1 Grand Piano" and "2 Grand Piano") and assign them to your hands