Helping with Piano Booster (eg testing & translators)

Helping with Piano Booster (eg testing & translators)

Louis B.
If you would like to get involved with helping with piano booster then please can you either reply to this thread or email me directly stating what you can contribute.

I especially need help with the following:

* Testing new versions and features to confirm it works correctly on your setup.
* Updating the translations when a new version is ready.
* Writing blog articles the can be published on the website.
* Generally publicising PianoBooster on social media.

If you wish to help with the translations then please see weblate.

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/pianobooster/pianobooster/

Thanks

Louis

Re: Helping with Piano Booster (eg testing & translators)

NJKotze
Hi

Just found PianoBoost and experimenting with v0.7.3-PREVIEW1.
This application has great potential and fills a gap in the Linux community. We need to get it solid and spread it.
I would like to help out a bit with testing and some translations where I can.

Music Skills : Lets just say, none. Hence starting with this.
Other experience : Software Systems Engineer in Test. Jammed with Synthesia on WindowsOS.

MIDI device: Roland XPS-10
Operating System: Kubuntu 19.10
KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.67.0