Feature request for lighted keyboard

Roger
I'm using PianoBooster to learn songs that are not already preset in my Casio LK-220. The feature I miss the most is the ability to have the next set of keys to be lighted so that I can just focus on the keyboard and learn the song. Is it something that is possible to implement? An example: to learn the sequence C, D, E,... the keyboard presents C key lighted, when I press C the tone is produced and as I release the C note the D note is lighted until I press it, when I release the D note, the E note is lighted and so on.

Another nice feature of LK-220 is the ability to learn songs in phrases. This is a easier way for me to learn.

How it works for a phrase n in the song:
1) practice current phrase with "follow you" for 10 notes
2) give you a score from 1-100
3) if score is less than 85 repeat 1)
    if score is >=85 then play all phrases from beginning of song till phase n with "follow you" then move to phrase n+1 and go to step 1)

This allows a complete focus on the an easy to remember sequence of notes, before moving to the next phrase. It is very useful for very complicated movement.

Thanks for the great work,
Roger

Re: Feature request for lighted keyboard

robert
Hi Roger,

Originally I requested Louis to develop lighted keyboard support feature, and he kindly done it :)

I don't really understand the problem. I have yamaha EZ-200 and the function is working in that way exactly how you describe:
Before note(s): light(s) are up, you hit key(s), and you get next note or note(s).

I will do a video on youtube to show how is it work with my keyboard.

Regards,
Robert

Re: Feature request for lighted keyboard

Louis B.
Administrator
Robert,

I think I did a special change to the source code for you which roger would not have.

Roger see this link:

http://piano-booster.2625608.n2.nabble.com/Light-keyboard-for-beta-testers-tp5960257p5981124.html

Louis