Feature Proposal: Lighted Keys for Scales

Feature Proposal: Lighted Keys for Scales

maucyr
Hi Pianobooster community and developers, thank you so much for building such an amazing tool. Wanted to share an idea for a future feature: Capability to Light Up All notes (or even 1 or 2 octaves) for a particular scale on keyboards that support lighted keys.

Similar to the Roli Lumi: https://roli.com/products/blocks/lumi-keys-studio-edition

Re: Feature Proposal: Lighted Keys for Scales

Magnus_Johansson
Hello, welcome, and thanks for a nice feature suggestion! I hope someone with better coding skills than me may help with this, but there isn't much activity here so it will probably not happen very soon.