Do Re Mi Note Names

angel0182
Hello
I modified the code to display Do Re Mi note names, basically all I did was to change the note letters with the names, so, it doesn't fix the fixed/movable scale issue, also I didn't modify the program to work with both systems, I only modified the graphics.

I used the source code for the version 0.6.4, the modified file is the Draw.cpp file, I changed the accidental offset to 16 and the code for displaying the letters of course.

Draw.cpp

I hope that this little modification can be of use and finally I'd like to thank the author for such a useful program.

Re: Do Re Mi Note Names

Nico
Thanks!!
I had some problems compiling the official source, but got it after getting the code from the svn. Finally I had to merge your code with the mods from there, ¡and gone fine!.

I propose to merge both nomenclatures and set a new config parameter to determine it, as there are places like here where CDE nomenclature is kind of unconfortable (we are not used to it).

Re: Do Re Mi Note Names

jacopo
please can you give detailed instruction on how to implement the Do Re Mi names to the software, I am an average user and could not figure it out

Re: Do Re Mi Note Names

gamby
Thank you for your contribution. It would be great if one could switch between fixed Do, the ABCDEFG System and such.

PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD!

Re: Do Re Mi Note Names

romul