Compiling In Debian Squeeze

Ryan
Hello I am having trouble compiling under squeeze.

I have all dependencies installed and during the "cmake ../src" step i receive the following:

Linking CXX executable pianobooster
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/pianobooster.dir/rtmidi/RtMidi.o: undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_join@@GLIBC_2.0'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'pthread_join@@GLIBC_2.0' is defined in DSO /lib/libpthread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/libpthread.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [pianobooster] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/pianobooster.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I understand there is a way to link lpthread as a flag passed to make but am unfamiliar with cmake as it is... any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Ryan

Re: Compiling In Debian Squeeze

StevenStewartGallus
I had the same problem under Arch Linux.

To fix it in the file CMakeLists.txt I made it link in pthread as well.

After that, I had the same problem with GL, and fixed it the same way.u

Re: Compiling In Debian Squeeze

Louis B.
Administrator
Please attached the fixed version CMakeLists.txt

and I'll add it to svn

Re: Compiling In Debian Squeeze

robert1968
Hi,

Just to give feedback,  I had no problem at all, to compile now under Ubuntu Lucid, 10.04.

Regards,
Robert