Can't heard anything-No oigo nada

minairo
Hi everyone!!!

Sorry for disturbing with what seems to be a stupid problem, but after installing your program on WinXP with pckeyboard input and
"St. SW de tabla de ondas GS" which is the only option I got in my spanish pc the problem is that i can't heard anything even in listen mode nor others

Do I need to install any extra midi out sintetizer?

Thanks in advance !!
And congratulations for your program.

Re: Can't heard anything-No oigo nada

Louis B.
Administrator
Hi,

The only thing I can think of is that that the SW synth volume is set too low or muted. Go into "control panel" select "Sounds and Audio devices" then select the "Audio" tab under "Midi music playback" confirm that the "Default device" is "Microsoft GS Wavetable SW synth" and then click on the volume button, ensure that the "SW Synth" is not muted and that the volume is up high.

Please also confirm that on piano booster you can see the scrolling notes (like on the demo youtube video)

Finally try playing the midi file using Windows Media Player. Do you hear anything with this program?

Please report back how you get on.

Thanks

Louis