A suggestion to highlight the track names that are currently playing

A suggestion to highlight the track names that are currently playing

Bill
Just discovered Piano Booster yesterday and I love it already.

I have a suggestion, which is highlighting the active instruments while the song is playing. E.g. if Track 1, 2, 7, 9 are currently playing at this point in time there is either a dot next to the names, or better still it highlights the instrument names with Green color (e.g. the instrument text such as L Piano, Right Piano, Strings, Clarinet will be green if they are currently playing). Any instrument names that are not playing will have their text color remain as black.

I suggested this because it is a useful feature for user to identify what's happening in the MIDI file, and it is less difficult to implement comparing to other features. Hope you can consider, thanks

Re: A suggestion to highlight the track names that are currently playing

Louis B.
Administrator
Yes it is a nice idea. (But at the same time i don't want to make the UI too complicated) At some point I also want to be add the ability to mute or adjust the volume of the separate tracks.

Re: A suggestion to highlight the track names that are currently playing

Bill
Yes the ability to mute or adjust the volume would be very useful, look forward to updates in the future, thanks